html - how to animate a menu item into a large div (window) using jquery's animate? -


I'm pretty sure this can be done with jquery animation API very easily, but I understand it enough Not out What I want to do is this:

I have a menu item at the top of the viewport, on which users will click. When the user clicks on it, you will see something that looks like a "popping" division from the menu and floats to a particular place on the screen. When I say that popping means I do not have anything fancy - this means that it appears from the menu item and I settle somewhere else on the screen that I had specified. But the important part is that this animation is really fast fast enough, where you do not really need to wait for the window, but slow enough, so that the animation can start seeing the menu item items and a Ends in a new place where the window is actually visible, and the height and width visible with the specified

Hope all means?

  jQuery ('width: 200, height: 200, left:' + = 500 ' }, 1000, work () {}). (Hide) (CSS) ( 

Width / height menu item gets bigger, and 500 pixels from the starting position on the left Inside your function, place your callback to open the widow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -