jquery image slider with image strip dragging -


I want to create an image strip slider using jquery. To get a preview of the selected image I have used the jcarousel plugin for my Image Gallery and the Light Box Plugin. Now, my work is done when any picture is selected, I can pull it anyway. That is, I will drag and select the image in any direction within that image container. If anyone can help me on this ???

Update

Dragable ({connectToSortable: 'ul # mycarousel', axis: 'x'}); // Together Var Connect Toucerable = $ ("IMG"). Dragatable ("options", "connectorosable"); // Setter $ ("IMG"). Dragable ("option", "connectoritable", 'ul # microcell');

thanks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -