sql server - Naming of boolean column in database table -


I have the 'Services' table and the following column details are given below.

    < Li> Need user verification for the service?
  1. Does this service require user's email activation?
  2. Does the user need mobile activation?

I intend to enroll these columns as below.

  IsverificationRequired IsEmailActivationRequired IsMobileActivationRequired  
/ p>

I will (and do) the "IsVerificationRequired" Uses

I try to add something to mean the name of my column, so it is clear (value-date, date of inclusion Above, Isaiktiv, Hajj Chejhbrgar, Prodakshn_am etc.). and You have 2 states in contrast to only "product name".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -