Where do I put constants file for Codeigniter (PHP)? -


I have a list of constants (I'm using them as an enum), defining some statements And some only global variables

I think that to put them in the MVC framework, so I can use them for my model and my controller who needs to refer to it?

It should not be left in Config / Stunts.FPP because they should not be called except for this model and its controllers using it.

Editing 1: Explanation

To be more specific, I have my message_model model and it has a bunch of constants, which I call Message_model_constants.php . Where should I put message_model_constants.php and there is a way to include it automatically by the controller that loads message_model when message_model Does not (and I do not want to) auto-loaded.

EDIT 2:

I do not really want to automatically weight the constants use the model

Responding to Brennan Nowak, you can simplify your code by loading your configuration, in this file format, you can only control your controllers The model has to be loaded and everything else is done automatically.

Model

  Increases the class Message_model model {function __ composition () {origin: model (); $ This- & gt; Load-> Config ('message_model_constants'); } ...  

Controller

  class extends some_controller controller {function __construct () {parent: Controller (); $ This- & gt; Load-> Model ('message_model'); } ...  

As already mentioned, your config files / config / message_model_constants.php


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -