c# - Explicitly persist states in Workflow 4.0 rather than everything -


I am running with a workflow application that ran in a problem from my SQL instance store When I exit my application, I am calling a unload () on the WF app to continue it. I did not think about this during the design time, but it makes sense, it continues an RG which was passed in the instanced workflow applications constructor.

When the application runs, everything works in the workflow to be expected. When I call unload () , I feel that serials are not eligible and it needs [DataContractAttribute] .

Workflow My applications are custom logger objects that I wrote so that I can log on WF disk in a similar way that I like. How can I stop the workflow app from continuing with this argument and continuing to do everything?

I am sure that something can be done with the extension, but I have difficulty finding information on them or finding instances of perseverance for my scenario.

You can not sort the variables, which are not sorted with a [non-localized] attribute.

This should do the trick, it worked for me in a WF3.5 app. See, the "Featured Serialization" title


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -