dbf - How do I replicate a table to all nodes in a DB2 DPF instance? -


I have a DPF example with some large tables, which have been split, and many small tables which are not . For reasons I should perform a small table that is fully present on each node of the partition, how do I make these small tables completely in each node?

Do you try to search? Google is for specific documentation for "db2 repeated tables" and the first hit replication MQTs.

That said: Repeated MQTs should be an exception. I have been working with DPF (EEE) for more than 10 years, and the number of times MCT needs to be repeated is very small. DB2 sends the broadcasting dimension table data to database partitions where the fact tables are located, and this data is cached locally.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -