Finding Windows printer driver name using API -


I think the name of the driver for a Windows printer does not seem to find an API call. Note that I'm not talking about the printer's friendly name in the printer folder, I'm talking about the name of the actual driver as shown on the "Advanced" tab when you see printer properties: < / P>

When I select the username for the printer, then I am finding the "Generic / Text Only" driver to print. It does not seem that it should be difficult, but I have not found it in DVMODE structure or at any place, for that I have thought about it.

Thanks for the help!

What do you want pDriverName field PRINTER_INFO_2 Structure

You can get it from EnumPrinters , then you have to compare PRINTER_INFO_2 :: pPrinterName and its corresponding name DEVMODE .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -