How to iterate through table using selenium? -


I have a table called User Management that contains information about the user. This table is updated whenever a new user is created. If I create two users then I have to check whether two users are actually created or not. The table contains IDs, username, firstname, lastname, bidit.TTC. ID will be generated automatically here
I'm running Selenium-Testing Script. Using Selenium, how do I get the username of two users I have created? Should I repeat through the table? If so, how to do it through the table?

Use ISelenium.GetTable (string) to obtain the contents of table cells . For example, selenium.GetTable ("UserManagement.0.1"); will return the first row of the table and the contents of the second column. You can then claim that the correct username or username appear in the table.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -