java - How to convert RGB to BGR? -


It is probably easy, but I am trying to convert from one source to RGB strings for output in BGR Provides colors. I am finishing my brain and transit and long decode and long.txtstring strings in Java.

Feel free to throw the alpha value (RGBA-> ABGR) there too, though I think I can increase principles.

I think the hex is in specified form in long and integer:

  0x hexagitates 0x hexagetates # hexdegit  

24 bit colors (8 bit for each of R, G, B):

  string RGBS ource = getRGBSource (); // int = Integer.decode (rgbSource) to get a string version of your function; Int red = (in & gt; & gt; 16) & amp; 0xFF; Int green = (in & gt; & gt; 8) & amp; 0xFF; Int Blue = (In & gt; & gt; 0) & amp; 0xFF; Int'l = (blue  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -