linux - Writing a script in Java? -


I am working with a telecommunications company. I am familiar with the Java programming language but now I have to write a script with a Linux operating system. I have to write a script to get data from another computer and check some situations. If you really need to write a "script" and need it, then how can I do this using Java?

To run on the Java runtime, I would suggest using it. "Script" I mean,

A scripting language, script language or extension language is a programming language that allows the control of one or more software applications.

If you have to use Java directly, then you just have to write a command line program. I recommend using (java simple logic parser), you will need it. And the way you go, you have to bundle this Java code as an application. There is a post here so that anywhere you set up CLASSPATH voodoo without having to deploy your application anywhere.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -