map - Google StreetView Mountain Biking -


I'm working on a DIY Google Street View for mountain biking. I was thinking that someone had any ideas Was that how do I get good results? I'm looking for help as much as possible to get imagery and what type of camera to use to help stitch images together.

Interesting ideas.

At first, I did not mount the camera on a bike, they used to move in pieces. You have to walk, I'm thinking of some type of stdicum (commercial or home-made) to maintain the level of the camera.

Another solution would be an aluminum pole connected to the level of the sense of bull-eye, as well as with the rotated camera. Every few feet you have to keep it on the ground, it must be taken manually, and the camera must be triggered. It will slow down, but it will also be cheaper.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -