.net - I'm having trouble pushing my source code from my local drive to CodePlex using Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate -


The codeplex gave me relevant information for the proper connection, and I am connected to my repository using the team> from the team foundation Join VS 2010 Ultimate

Here I am looking for:

alt text

How can I make code on my machine, which is the repository on CodePackle?

The easiest way to get started is to right-click on your solution in the Solution Explorer Tools window and select "Source Select the command in the control "command. After that, open the "view pending changes" tool window from the Main Visual Studio menu, select other windows, pending changes. Lastly, click on "check-in" to check-in your files.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -