sales - MYOB Import "amount paid" -


I think an anomaly has been found with MYOB (I have actually found many discrepancies, this is just another one doing what is doing.

I am generating a file with all invoices from the web system - no problem.

If there are 3 invoices and the account is coded, I am having a problem

Example

  "INV", " DATE "..." AMOUNT "," In Tax Amount "..." Amount Paid "8421, 12/06/2010 ... 60, 66 ... 66 8421, 12/06/2010 ... 120 , 132 ... 132 8421, 12/06/2010 ... 96, 105.6 ... 105.6 8421, 12/06/2010 ... 84, 92.4 ... 92.4  

When I import this file, the remaining balance of the invoice is still outstanding and the issue that appears is that it is only importing the first line of "payment of amount" ... depending on the words given above Second In words:

  1. Invoice 8421 is imported with 4 lines
  2. The total invoice amount is $ 3 9 6
  3. paid The amount (which is imported) is $ 66
  4. The outstanding is definitely not expected to be the first line: Ink Tax amount = $ 66 Amount paid = $ 396

    This is totally invalid for me ... am I doing something wrong or is MYOB just really bad?

I exported for a MYOB sometime ago and I feel your pain :)

I was on similar issues, but I can not really remember the problem. I think there were some problems with the end of the line (check whether it \ n, \ r, \ N \ r). We also get an issue where we will export, the customer will open it as a text file (using Notepad) and will save it again and in some way it will mess up the import.

Text encoding on the export can also play some role, also make sure that any text is "cited" properly.

Not too sorry, it's a while


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -