visual studio macro to execute a file from the solution -


I wrote a small tool that sits in my solution (as a project), which runs in the background And helps me the main project

I would like to run the tool with a macro, but I do not know how to get the construction path and execute it in the background.

Any VB Macro Experts?

To answer your question partially, apparently you can get a macro You can get the solution path from:

  System.IO.Path.GetDirectoryName (DTE.Solution.FullName)  

I found this in some macros listed . Since you say that you have got a project within that solution, you can try it from there and make progress. It is difficult to give more information without much information about your exact scenario.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -