What was your favorite feature that was introduced in PHP 5.3? -


I am trying to compile a list of features introduced in PHP 5.3

I would like to see it as a time permit. I want to do it in the order of utility of the facilities.

The question is subjective, this is the point. I want to end with a list that was liked by the community.

This list is expected to be useful for many people who need to do historic research in the years 2012 or 2013 and I am not capable

Please give a specific feature name on the north, thanks in the past!

late stability! In the end, some sensible ways to "general" heritage (similar to C or Java).

For example, I have created a base class that hides all the busted details of accessing the database, object relational mapping, caching etc.

  • Columns names
  • Parental relationship
  • / div>
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

    lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

    python - rename keys in a dictionary -