asp.net - Convert my aspx page to png image -


I am generating an ASPX page after which I have to convert to PNG and store it elsewhere.

A similar situation with me was asked before but no reply was received yet. I also tried the code which is said by Swapnil Phagade, but the code is constantly requesting for loading and no conversions are being made in fact.

I have found some solutions on the web but they have webbrother control which I think can be used as windows, but I am building a web project.

Can you give me an indication or suggest an article that shows the full example in doing this work. Thank you in advance.

It looks like you want to:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -