c# - Spawning form in new process -


I originally created a Windows form to communicate the main form of my projects, the dialogue is now becoming very complicated Need to start it in your process? Is there a way to do this in the code or do I need to create a new project and link my files?

I ask questions here - a new "form" needed to start a new process There is no reason. If this form is being complicated, then I advise to simplify it, if there is no reason other than applicability.

As it is said, you can always start a new process through code. If you want to keep it in the same project, but want to start a separate process, you can launch XE with the command line argument, which allows you to load the "form" at startup.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -