google app engine - appengine log console extremely slow -


I am using a dragon app engine and I'm finding that the log console on the local development server is very slow this window The output shows about 5-15 lines of volume per second, is it unique? I think it is very slow that it disrupts my debugging time to wait for log data.

I think this situation can be as good a response as possible in any form. Actually, I stopped and reopened the Google app engine launcher, and the output was returned appropriately quickly, if someone has a suggestion that why this happens, So it would be great for now, though, at least it slowed down.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -