java - compile error: The import xxxx cannot be resolved -


I am developing a Java project using Eclipse. The project uses another project called engine , which I have added to my project build-path such as the dabo class called home Need to do, in my project named window , I've used the following code:

  import ee.asus.kernel.House;  

I found the following error in compiling the time:

  Exception in the thread "main" java.lang.Error: unresolved compilation problems: not resolved import House can not be solved by a type of house. A type of house can not be solved. A type of solution can not be solved on the main. ASUSUU FrameworksWindows & Lt; Init & gt; (Window.java 10) Main .ee.asus.GUI.StartApplication.main (StartApplication.java13)  

It is worth pointing out that my present and dubbed Do the projects use the same directory / package name? Does anyone have a clue where the error can be?

The first part of the error can not be solved Package name: Ee are you sure that Will the package start? I see that your window class package main Starts with, does your engine project start with the same package structure?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -