java - Spring Roo and aspect-oriented programming -


I am running my own experiment with Spring, and it feels good, but I saw this device model Heavy use of AOP on the layer.

I am thinking of creating a real project using Roo and what I want to know:

  • Why is AOP everywhere? Is this okay?
  • What are the advantages and disadvantages of this approach?

I am quite new to aspect-oriented programming and some guidance would be greatly appreciated. The Spring Framework has extensive AOP capabilities, and it is understood to use them in RU-based applications.

AOP allows you to create a good and clean partition between business logic and system logic. When done properly, you get a more accessible and understandable codebase.

Damage is a small demonstration, but I am not enough to worry about it.

To know more about Spring and AOP, take a look at this. Uses AOP for things like Spring Transaction Management and Asynchronous Operations.

Edit : As stated by @Shadeen correctly, AOP is compiled time-owed, so normal AOP affects performance. Not applicable.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -