java - strange messages in log file @^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^ -


I have an application server for network operation written with Java based on Apache Meena. Recently, in my log files, I have to face a strange behavior I noticed that the log file @ ^ @ ^ @ ^ @ ^ @ ^ @ the @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ i mean that the unpredictable characters There is a huge amount because the log file gets hundreds of GB in a few hours! I have no clue about this problem and it is almost impossible for Google to do what may be the reason?

Thanks in advance.

= "post-text" itemprop = "text">

those characters are (NUL, ASCII values ​​0).

Carat marking for control characters is zero characters ^ @


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -