Proper way to build a data Repository in ASP.NET MVC -


I am working on using the repository method in my app and I have a very fundamental question.

When I make my model, I have the Data.dbml file and then I'm putting my repositories in the same folder with it .... IE:

< P> Data.dbml
IUserRepository.cs
UserRepository.cs

My question is simple. Is it better to build folder structure like above, or is it OK to put user interface with user registrar CS?

Data.dbml
UserRepository.cs & nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; which includes both the interface and the square

Thanks in advance, just looking for "best practices".

Normal best practice is to have a square or an interface per file.

Here's a more general discussion, which I think applies to your case:

As a new developer in your project, I would like to know that IUserRepository is present - without File Your UserRepository.cs Without Fish


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -