Really basic Django E-commerce? Where do I start -


I am trying to establish a truly basic ecommerce site with Django, and to find the best place I'm trying to start. I am relatively comfortable with the framework, but have never done any kind of development of e-commerce in any language, so I want to learn some of the best practices so that I can not make any big or obvious mistake.

I have seen Satchmo, and even went to install and play with it, but it looks more like it than my preference. I basically want to show a list of things to users, and they want to click on a button to buy one. No car, no shipping, just click on a button, join the authorize.net (or something similar) to the transaction, and then display a confirmation page.

Any suggestions or online tutorials have found people helpful? Tutorial in another language maybe. Or maybe the lightweight Jenga plug-in that does not try to do everything like Saito? I am coming for a while.

Thank you!

What I have recently done is actually, I think that Sachel is now the most promising is.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -