vb.net - Visual Basic my.resources icon file as image on button -


I am using resources in VB.NET (2008) to manage my files and have 3 icon files On which 3 buttons (buttons change to the button size pressed by the button)

ICO_1.ico

ICO_2.ico

ICO_3. Ico

But when I try the code given below, I get an error that "type type system.drawing.icon can not be converted to system.drawing.image". what is wrong?

btnIcon1.image = my.resources.ICO_1

btnIcon2.image = my.resources.ICO_2

What it really says, a button wants a bitmap, not an icon You can use the icon. ToMail () But the resulting bitmap usually looks pretty bad. Use a good image editor to get better results, one in Visual Studio. As a result add bitmap to your resources.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -