asp.net - Design decisions -


I have been asked to choose between a web form and MVC for a small internal company project. I do not know how MVC is MVC, I know how to be able to make any decisions?

Note: 1. I have read to an extent on MVC that I have high level design options which I have to do, though, as a developer, as long as I do not feel in the code. .

There will be another question, how do I want to know how MVC is capable? For example, I have been told that datagrid control can not be used in the way web forms are used). I'm sure there is a way to go about spanking it - by Jeff, Stakeoverflow was made because he was learning MVC.)

EDIT: I have been working with ASP.NET since 2002. I am here.

If this is a minor project, then I can not find almost any negative glance in finding MVC, And too much upside down.

When I started learning MVC, I used it for a test project, on which I was working, a Silverlight app, as well as a small choice of service.

I found that I was actually productive in hours.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -