c# - Accessing "current class" from WPF custom MarkupExtension -


Trying to write a custom markup extension to make my life easier by writing me a better The way to specify the binding in XAML, though I would like to know that there is any method, I can use the object that represents the file used in markup extension .

In other words, suppose that I have UserControl which defines a particular model of my program's data model. This control has many visual content such as grids, borders, and normal layout if I use my markup extension on a particular property of an element in this UserControl It is typed using the example of UserControl without knowing it (I am planning to use the reflection).

Is this possible?

In .NET 4.0, they added capability, but unfortunately, this is not possible in previous versions . If you are in .NET 4.0, you can do the following:

  Public override object ProvideValue (IServiceProvider ServiceProvider) {var rootObjectProvider = serviceProvider.GetService (typeof (IRootObjectProvider)) as IRootObjectProvider; Var root = rootObjectProvider.RootObject; // whatever you need to do}}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -