c# - Free WinForms image editor control -


There are lots of image editors in C #, but I only need control, which encapsulates the editing and that I can keep in place.

On my own host form

Does anyone know of such controls?

I got the answer

This article Describes the program that allows someone to draw a graphic object on a WPF window using the mouse and some drawing tools. The program supports the following tools: rectangle, oval, line, pencil and text. My first Draw Tools article shows how this is using a Windows form. In the WPF version, I have implemented several additional features requested by readers of the previous article:

Text tool XML serialization Background image printing Overlay on zoom Print zoom

Most of the requirements have been completed From this context,

Edit: The linked article was deleted from 08/09/2015 to


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -