design patterns - Is MVVM killing silverlight development? -


It is a question that I was roaming in my head for some time. I had a chat with a boy with one night who told me that he would not use the shipping infrastructure because he could not understand how it works with MVVM. The more I tried to understand that the pattern should be taken with salt, it does not listen.

My point is, when some problems are resolved then the patterns are very good. Sometimes only a part of the pattern solves a particular problem, while it has various problems in its other parts. The goal of any developer is to create a solid application using a combination of pattern patterns and know-how.

I think MVVM is becoming a pattern that governs them all. As it is not directly supported. Net needs some fancy business to work on it. I think people are remembering the point of pattern, which is a loose coupled, tested code and instead jumps through the hoops and is trying to write MVVM in the letter.

MVVM is great, but I want it to come with a warning or disclaimer for news because I fear people will run away from the development of silver due to fear of facing MVVM stick.

Edit: Can I add just as an edit, I use and agree with MVVM as a pattern when I know when it is not possible in my projects My problem is with the wider nature that it is taking, as it is being used as part of development. It is being used as an integral feature, not a pattern.

EDIT 2: Thanks to all the comments so far, this is an issue that is clear from it. Whether introduction of rich and more advanced infrastructure for GUI / RIA development is showing weakness in RAD development for this generation. That is, with these structures there is lack of code design and pattern knowledge? I once asked for a book on C # (before being popular in Pro C # and .NET framework) and it was said that I would like to know why to win the form of A / Z with zero.

/ On these topics / KB, are they using them superstar and beyond very good programmers?

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

Here's something I think many new MVVM developers forget - patterns you To help, not around other methods. In this way the building software goes in this way to simplify your life while making your project bigger, but if it is going completely on your way to a particular task Take a step back and ask, "In this specific scenario, is MVVM helping me?"

If you make your life easier, you will be able to "cheat" periodically "Is allowed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -