How do I build two different installers from the same script in inno? -


I want to set a "standard" for external use, but I will use the same script and tell it Probably with a Command Line Ultimate?) To include the second set of files (PDB files for debugging) for our laboratory installations. (And fully install EXE)

How can I do this? Is this possible?

I do not know how to set it in [File] section. (Add files based on some conditional / absolute value)

Note - This user is not allowed to give an option during installation. I want a build-time option to set up my Hudson creation or batch file.

I think I can only make a separate installer for PDB, but I have only one file to do everything

You can just use

  #ifdef DebugVersion file: *. Pdb ... #endif  

and then call this kind of compiler:

  iscc.exe -DebugVersion ...  

I will add something like this so that you get different output filenames:

  #ifdef DebugVersion OutputBaseFileName = mysetup-dbg #else OutputBaseFileName = mysetup #endif  

Note that you will need an InnoSetup precompiler for this, which is not part of the default InnoSetup package for some impractical reasons. The easiest way to achieve this is to get a "Quick Start Pack" from the InnoSetup download page.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -