mercurial - Why TortoiseHg not show the "merge conflict"? -


Brief version of the question: Since I already have TortoiseHg, I clicked on the file on the right to see the merge paradox Was trying for, but there is no way to see it?

Description:

To make a simple case of merge controversy, I will send a report on hg init win 7 After that clone it to another folder.

Now, in a work directory, I added the code "123 is" line, committed.

And in another folder, I have done a "hg bridge" and "hg update"

Now, I go back to the first folder, and "123" to "123abc" , And then a "hg committed"

and then I go to another folder and edit "123" on "123xyz" there, and "commit HG" and when " HG push ", then it says that it can not do.

So I try to see any visual tool that is struggling, but ... Is there no alternative to Tortoise HG to do this?

There is no conflict yet as SVN or CVS you can back beforehand Before you need to make changes in the second repository and it is something that creates conflicts in the second repository, to bring 123abc change from your first repository

  1. hg pull < / Code> is required;
  2. To merge hg merge changes - this is a conflict you need to solve
  3. < hg commit


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -