php - IMagic object creation shows error? -


I just try to integrate ImageMagic into my PHP project. I have installed and executed only the sample files, which they provided with the imagery-3.0.0 RC1 zip file. But this shows

Fatal error: Class 'imagic' C: \ wamp \ www \ imagick-3.0.0RC1 \ imagick-3.0.0RC1 \ examples \ watermark.php not found on row 9

This type of error How can I avoid it? I can not see any section including section on that page. How to Include Class Files

You have to install the ImageMagic PHP extension. There is no pre-built extension for Windows, so you probably have to configure and compile yourself.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -