android - Adding multiple views to a listview -


I tried to look at these views, but every time I try and connect to a ListActivity view Yes, it's nothing, it's nothing. What am I doing wrong? I set my list views like this:

  list & lt; View & gt; View = New Arreelist & lt; View & gt; (); For (int x = 0; x & lt; tagg_views.size (); x ++) {lv.addHeaderView (views.get (x)); } 

It seems that you want to add x number of headers to your ListView. It does not make sense

With each information on each list, copies of the same view should be x number in a list view.

Gives a good example of the right use of a ListView.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -