cygwin sed substitution against commands in history -


I can not find an answer to this exact problem, so I will ask it.

I am working in Sigwin and ! I want to refer to the previous commands using the N notation, for example, if the command was 5, then which ls , then ! 5

 ! 5: s / which \ ([az] \) / \ 1 /  

should run only LS, or whatever logic it will be for command number 5.

I have tried several ways of this type of replacement and the same error:

  bash :: s / jo ([az] * \) / \ / / Replacement failed  

This works for me by using Bash in SIGN (note that my which is the LS command in my history Number 501 was not in the list;

5 like you):

$ (! 501 | sed 's You can also do this (which is less / cleaner):

You can also do this like this (which is low / cleaner):

$ (! 5 01 | Sed 's / which //')


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -