Erlang Facebook Example -


Does anyone know of an example Facebook app (or Facebook Connect app) that has been done in Ergon? I'm looking for something in which the whole process is involved, especially I do not seem to have anything on user authentication.

I have checked, Erlang 2 phosbbooks and aliases but none of these seems to provide a simple and comprehensive example, which is available to me as a starting point. I would be happy for a bit of code though to solve through just though, preferably using mokenweb as backend. I played around writing an FB application in Erlang and saw the projects you mentioned that you have mentioned. I just found it easy to use FB directly for authentication, etc. I used nitrogen / cobweb for web server and made a graph request with httpc: request.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -