gwt - GXT - link two components height -


I have to have a panel with two columns.

In the first column there will be a list of beans, and to edit those beans, what I want to do is the same height height as the form panel height. My list of beans will grow bigger over time, so its height will probably be more than the altitude height, when this happens, a scrollbar should be shown for the list. I do not want to set a clear size for the list and my form panel (this should be flexible because sometime I will add some form fields). I'm basically new to GXT. I'm looking forward to some offers.

Cheers, jjczopek

Try setting CSS style overflow - y: auto ; Which includes the Max-Height on the panel (Div?), On which you need the scroll bar, your problem should be solved.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -