iphone - Can NSUserDefaults be used for pausing the application during a phone call? -


Friends, I currently do not have an iPhone for testing and using the simulator for testing purposes. I'm curious to know whether the application continues to run even after a phone call. I have no option here to test with the simulator. If this is finished then how can I stop things .. and continue after a phone call. What NSUserDefaults can be used for my case. As far as I realized, NSuserDefaults are used to store the data needed by the app next time it loads. But here I do not want to stop my app till the end of my app and continue continuously afterwards. Please clarify to me about this sorry, I am still making a start, so I do not ask for any harsh answer if my question is stupid

thanks in advance

When the user chooses to respond to the call, then your application is terminated. You can not do anything to stop it. If you get a phone call but decline to answer it Ti your application is not finished.

Your application will have the opportunity to save any state's information using the UIApplicationDelegate method. The operating system gives you very little time to save your data before it's completely finished.

This behavior varies slightly to iOS 4.0 with multitasking, but it is still under NDA and it discusses here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -