machine learning - Load balancing and scheduling algorithms -


Then my problem is:

I have several different configurable servers I have different calculations (jobs) Are; I can predict how long it will take for each job to run. Besides, I have priorities. My question is that all the machines have 99-100% load and the best way to set the time of the job.

Each machine can do many calculations at a time. Jobs push the machine, the central machine knows the current load of each machine. Apart from this, I would like to learn some kind of machine here, because I will get statistics of every job (start, finish, CPU load etc.).

How can I deliver the job (calculation), what is the best way, keeping in mind the priorities?

Any suggestions, ideas or algorithms?

FYI: My forum .NET

  1. Look. It is already in academic release and can be useful.
  2. - Enterprise solution for distributed computing from Microsoft.
  3. Some of which can help in creating load balancing by analyzing the performance counter.
  4. is a sample application of Microsoft (with sources), an example of SOA distributed with hand-written roundabobine load balancing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -