multithreading - Where to begin with multi-threaded programming with c++? -


I am trying to apply my own IRC client as a personal project and I realized that I There should be a way to read and write at the same time socket I realized that I could have a reading thread which reads socket in the background and puts data in a queue and I can have another thread which can be done from the queue Write the data in the socket. Although I do not know how to start with multithreaded programming or how to do it with C ++ for the C ++ thread, (which is the basis for the upcoming

> study: threads ) is the best way to go, while threads For the right solution, I wanted to get it out and read / write without the need for threads and multiple sock Non-blocking sockets to write Finalists is a common method. The library wraps the functionality of a cross-platform, selection in C ++ mode and non-blocking sockets.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -