netbeans - Can't compile grails Tomcat plugin -


I am using Netbeans to create a Grails app, while I have used it properly on this new computer I can not find even the compilation and running of the basic project. I'm getting errors around the Tomcat Plugin compilation, if I uninstall the plugin and use Jetties then it will compile but the project is not set for JTT and the file is missing.

Below I am getting the error, I am thinking that this is something with my classpath but I do not know how to start any help.

Update I have tried cleansing abuses, and both 1.2.0 and 1.3.1

Update Grails have used the project that I have attempted to do with Tomcat, the basis project created by Grails.

When you say "but the project is not set to jetties and the files are missing." Is there a conflict with that maybe Tomcat? It seems that you have to use certain specific functionality.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -