python - Which Django 1.2.x multilingual application to use? -


There are many different applications for internationalized content in Django. So far, I have used only in my production environment, but I wonder if there are "better" solutions for my wishes.

The following is for the needs of my employees:

  • An object is being created by an employee user in any language (such as "D")
  • < Li> This object should be displayed in the German version of the website.
  • When an employee translates a user object into a different language (such as "fr"), then the page should also appear in the French version.
  • If an object is not translated into the currently selected language (for example "N"), then calling the object URL will cause a 404 error (or better than that, the object only Language is available in "D" and "FR", and visitors may be able to select a single language)
  • My staff is working in user admin interface, so multilingual applications with it Only Should Mrthn.

I really do not care whether a multilingual app is used or not, with multiple table fields (like title_en, title_de, title_fr) or a foreign key for a related table ( As it has been applied in the degengo-multilingual). I just want it to be the good admin interface and no "default" language, because some content may only be available in "de", and some other "fr" and "en" Can only happen. And the most important issue of the course is compatibility with DJ Ango 1.2.x.

What are your experiences and favorite apps, and why?

It seems that there is not much of them I found multilingual-ng, I think I I'll try a good admin interface

Administrator's screenshot:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -