telnet - how to send F2 key to remote host using python -


I'll have to send the F2 key to Telnet host. How can I use this python ... Using getch () I have found that F2 key But was sent when & gt; , it's not working I think there is a way to send special function keys but I'm not able to find it. If someone knows, please help me. Thanks in advance

Extended key (non-alphanumeric or symbol) Made of sequence of single characters, using the telnet server with the sequence based on the terminal. You will need to send all the characters in order to work. Here, od -c> lt; & Lt; & Lt; ' Ctrl V F2 ' I was able to see the sequence of \ x1b0Q < Code> xterm with terminal


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -