Testing an application for Android -


I was wondering if anyone compiled a list of the most used Android devices, so that I Let's know what I should test for.

Thank you, Rob

It does not appear that Google publishes any statistics on special devices, they have more on this data. However, this can get you started.

Based on that data, I was testing at least one configuration with API version 1.5, 1.6 and 2.1, and versions with moderate and high density resolutions.

If you want to test physical equipment, then I guess G1 and Droid will be the top two ... G1 will give you less API version, and Droid will give you 2.1.

Depending on your application, applications that are heavy using OpenGL extensions may need to be examined further, because it is an area where the device has the highest difference in the device. I do not think the emulator for this is enough to see it on differences


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -