c# - Initiate User Scope Class at Session Start -


I want to start a class for every user at the beginning of the user's session so that a single class is used full time I could check the user's sessions, but I'm not sure where I should keep the sessionhand class. Global.asax inside? How do I complete it?

I think you will run a common piece

please see Does the following problem solve your problem?

1. For example,

  Secure Zero session_OnStart () {// User Initialization Here the session ["Userfriendaire"] = id; user session for the user's initialization code   

Session ["authentic"] = true; }

2. Get the base controller from the controller class, so that you will get all other controllers developed from the base controller (D coupling)

example,

  public class base controller: controller {}        P> Thanks, Vijay 

P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -