c++ - Most efficient way to draw circles for polygon outlines -


I am using OpenGL and I was told that I have to solve every top of my profile to get lube needed. I tried it and it works great problem problem is that he crippled my application to attract a circle on every top. I'm not sure how to fix the incompatibility of my profile besides my circle, but using the display lists and trying with the array array were both slower than cruelty. Thanks

See:

One (probably very fancy) alternative is to draw one A single polygon that straightens the circle (say, a quad), and then use a piece program to discard the pieces. It will not be altogether insignificant to write, but I can bet that this is the fastest way.

You will only pass the parameter of the division into the piece program and leave the piece apart from the center distance from the center larger than the desired radius of the circle.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -