c++ - Writing OpenGL enabled GUI -


I'm exploring the possibility of writing a notebook analog that looks and feels to use a traditional notebook, But with the added benefit of customizing the page you can not on paper - to keep the governed paper here, paste the image to a grid paper, an image, insert a recording from the built-in camera, try writing handwriting on the tablet input Take some latex to clean sources, and so on. I'm very interested to see that writing a note on a computer can come anywhere near a plain paper + pencil offer (hard to do IMO) and it can always be converted into a university C ++ project, so There dual benefits

There are some important things for the user interface coming from the type of project:

  • The user will be able to zoom in, move and rotate the notebook as he wants and I think this is a very sensible representative for Open GL, so the future GUI needs to work well with OGL (preferably being presented)
  • User interface low Less than these keyboards Should Naivbl with Ut certain types of gestures may be) keyboard keys to restrict column movements and taps as modifiers; Includes tablets and possible multitouch support
  • The interface must be out of the way it is not necessary and where it is needed and easily to be layerable
  • Notebook sheets themselves For the objects that contain a container, the objects represent the Notebook Blurbose, so it would be good if the GUI is able to overlay some frames on the exact parts of the OpenLL-DD sheet, it should be shown that It can be done with an error (such as walking, rotating, deleting, copying, editing etc.) and its expanse is

In terms of interface it is likely to have 'Elias Sketch Book Pro' The same is ending ..

As far as Toolkit goes, I'm considering I do Qt and Nui, but I do not really know how well they will meet the requirements and how well they handle such applications. Are there.
As far as I know that you can in any way force Qt to draw a widget, OpenGL, but on the other side I have heard the sound that this slot-signal framework is not optimal and it requires its own preprocessor And I do not know if all the custom widgets (colored wheel, ruler, blauer frame, blurber selection, tablet-targeted pop-up menu, etc.) will be required in spite of Qt. Apart from this, some QT programs on my machine seemed too dull to me, but it could be the reason for me being replaced by older PCs or programmers, rather than using Qt, rather than the framework.

For Nouie) I know that this is also cross-platform and all the basic things you need for a GUI toolkit and the biggest plus, it's openGL-capable from the beginning, but I do not know How does it come with custom widgets and other aspects and it is definitely small userbase and detailed documentation less than Qt.

The question goes into this form:

Do any of these toolkit meet the requirements (preferably all) or any garbage I do not have the Fitting Toolkit Or maybe I should just cover my arms, get SFML (or maybe the clutter would be more favorable for this)? And to get some more GUI structures out of the ground like Fast Deligates or Libising ++?
I would be very happy if a person has been experienced with a similar GUI project and they offer anything. These tips on how to capture these toolkits properly or in this case their own GUI Toolkit Suitable to follow.

Sorry for a long dispute, repeat

Have you tried? It is brain-brained with 3D graphics programming and has an interface for OpenGL. I wrote some bindings and found the API.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -