design patterns - Perls Of Wisdom For a .Net Programmer -


I think that I have completely gone from the beginning to the beginning, it has been a difficult road and on which I have made many wrong turns, there is only one place in any profession where so many rock stars gather, there is something that I want to take advantage of.

What do I want to ask, what is the realization of your knowledge for this. Net programmers can be anything that you should follow the value, concept, book, process, anything of that nature, it is not just specific relevant.

Thank you for taking the time to read and reply

One thing I'll tell everyone:

This is a knowledge area. If you stop learning, your skills will grow quickly.

Whether you think so well, do not stop learning.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -