c++ - SendMessage (F4) fails when sending it to window -


Working with Visual Studio 6 (VC ++ 6.0) I am using an ActiveX datekeeper control which I failed to show extended by default (). Alternatively, I'm trying to send a keyboard message (F4) in my window to open the control, but nothing happens ...

  // try 1 : Standard Use Window Handle LRESULT = Result Message (m_hWnd, VK_F4, 0, 0); // Try 2: Use only SendMessage results = SendMessage (VK_F4);  

The result is always 0 - What can I do to send / test messages?

Thank you in a lot of profits ...

Oli

< P> VK_F4 is a key code, window message is not tried:

  :: Send message (m_hWnd, WM_KEYDOWN, VK_F4, 0); :: SendMessage (M_Handund, WM_KEEUUUP, VK_F4, 0);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -