How to set C++ environment variable in Linux ubuntu? -


I just installed Ubuntu on my virtualbox on Windows.

I was trying to install semiconductor and installation in the CMK website, the guide asked me to do the following steps:

  ./install from bootstrap  

But when I just did .bootstrap command I get the following list of errors, can someone suggest me how to set the C ++ compiler on my system I can do As I have just installed Ubuntu, C ++ is not currently set up.

Please help.


 CMK 2.8.1, Copyright 2000-2009 Kitware, Inc. This is the C compiler system: cc CMake error during bootstrapping: This system can not find the appropriate C ++ compiler. Please specify one using the environment variable CXX and use one. Please try cmake_bootstrap.log to try the compiler. Log errors: /home/vikboy/downloads/cmake-2.8.1/Bootstrap.cmk/cmake_bootstrap.log 

  install sudo apt-get build-necessary  

/ html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -