iphone - Interface Builder wont let me rename the "View" class name to existing Class -


I am following a book "Beginning iPhone Development", chapter 12.

There is a section called quartzfuniv with i .h and .m files.

If I double click on my blaViewController.xib file, then click on "View" and in the Inspector Identity Class (Class Identity) to QuartzFunView from UIView, my computer is just for the beep and UIView Remains in form I can convert the class to all UI .. I choose classes and any other random letter combination, not just quartzfnview. What am i doing wrong

I am writing this as an answer because people do not have to read the comment for it.

UIView to set that current class as QuartzFunView as the UIView as the identifier for any UIView should be of class> in Xib file


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -