msbuild - Problems with builds on TFS 2010 and resolving dependencies -


I have a project that works great on my machine (and production server).
This is a VS2010 running C # project 3.5. When my build server creates a solution, it can not resolve some of my third party DLL pairs. Error message:

C: \ Windows \ Microsoft.NET \ Framework64 \ v4.0.30319 \ Microsoft.Common.targets (1360,9): Warning MSB3268: primary reference "Third.Party. Assembly , version = 50.11.2.0, Culture = neutral, Sarwajnikkitokn = 056la7c6dbd6f0ea, Prosesrarchaikteccr = MSIL "could not be resolved because it outlines the indirect dependence on assembly" MicrosoftkVisualBasickCompatibility, version = 8.0.0.0, Culture = neutral, Pblikkey Token = B3 f5f7f11d50a3a "which is not currently resolved in the targeted framework Could not go. ".NETFramework, version = v3.5". To resolve this problem, either remove the reference include "Third.Party.Assembly, Version = 50.11.2.0, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = 0561a7c6dbd6f0ea, processorArchitecture = MSIL" or a framework version "Microsoft.VisualBasic.Compatibility To reintroduce your application, version = 8.0.0.0, culture = neutral, public kits = B3F5F7F11D50A3A ". [D: \ builds \ 3 \ mySolution.sln]

Everything compiles and runs great on my machine, but the build server seem to be struggling
I think Third .Party .. The assembly is written in VB.net.
Since the third party is for the assembly I can not remove the references "Microsoft.VisualBasic.Compatibility" and to V3 since I do not really get any warning on my computer that I can have it 5 'running?

Any suggestions?

/ Jimmy

If you keep the build server manually your project so Will he run? Based on the error message, I will make sure that you have the latest .NET framework installed on the build server machine and try it again. If he does not try to install VS2010 on the build server, then just run it to run, unless you know which of the assemblies are missing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -